We offer you a range of attractive benefits and performance incentives. We will discuss the
details of your individual benefit plan during the recruitment process.
Here are some examples of Delta benefits available:
In recognition of everyone’s contribution, we offer an excellent employee profit sharing bonus every quarter based on team and company goal achievement. Your individual and team performance will make a difference in your quarterly incentives.
Our annual package includes a 12-month base salary with one fixed bonus and one performance bonus. Delta’s bonuses are consistently above the industry average in Thailand.
To retain talent and nurture career development, we provide a variety of long-term incentives and promotion opportunities. Whether you want to pursue a managerial role or carve out your specialist niche, Delta Thailand’s Talent Development Committee (TDC) offers you a customized leadership development program tailored to your individual career path. Our goal is to provide a motivating work environment for you to grow, by aligning your personal contributions with our company's long-term goals.
We offer comprehensive medical insurance coverage to ensure the health and well-being of you and your family. We also provide annual medical checkups to all employees.
We provide you an annual subsidy for dental care.
You and your family have the opportunity to receive our financial assistance to support education. We provide scholarships every year to our employees and their family members.
We provide a free bus and van shuttle service to many locations around the company. We also provide a monthly meal allowance.
With our Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimise production and logistics processes. We develop solutions to make machines communicate with each other and thus speed up production and improve safety at the same time. By collecting, visualizing, and analyzing machine, process, and sensor data, you can help us offer a whole new world of opportunities for companies.
Delta’s worldwide R&D team has accumulated decades of experience and knowledge in developing highly sophisticated customized power supplies for well-known companies in the IT domain, networking and telecommunications industry. We have applied our knowledge into developing new products beyond traditional power supplies which enabled us to become a system solution provider.
An internship is an opportunity for students to gain insight to real life work experiences and challenges. This will also help provide a chance to see text book theories realized in industrial applications and further enhance work skills. Be a part of Delta and take your first step toward forging a new partnership in building your legacy with us.
|พนักงานฝ่ายการผลิตรายวัน||10 Positions|||||Bangpoo Location|||||18 Apr 2019|
|Engineering Talent Development Program (Graduating Students)||10 Positions|||||Bangpoo Location|||||3 Apr 2019|
If your answers are yes, then our Engineering Talent Development Program is for you!
Who are we looking for?
To apply for the Engineering Talent Development Program, you should possess the following qualities:
· Recent university graduate from any engineering discipline.
· Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
· A good team player who can adapt well to different working environments and is passionate to win.
· A quick learner who enjoys challenges and is able to perform under pressure.
· Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
· Industrial Engineering (IE) Engineer
· Production Engineer
· Mechanical Engineer
· Power Electronics Design Engineer
· Automation Engineer
· Other engineering related functions
If you are selected, you will gain
· participation in special projects/ assignments under the mentorship of senior supervisors
· opportunity to unleash your potential and develop expertise in specific functions/ departments
· experience and skills from a wide range of workshops and on-the-job training
|Digital Media Marketing Specialist (Have Experience & Good English)||1 Position|||||Bangpoo Location|||||17 Jan 2019|
Job Description :
1. Management of all digital marketing projects and related contents.
2. Review distributors' website contents to ensure branding and marketing consistency.
3. Always keeping contents on all digital media updated including social networks and product homepage.
4. Ensure homepage is user friendly and fulfills customers' needs.
5. Able to drive digital marketing campaigns from planning to implementation.
6. Use analytics to evaluate success of digital marketing campaigns and activities.
7. Produce timely analytical reports which management and sales can act upon
8. Responsible for developing and managing all activities and campaigns to grow web traffic and online sales at distributors' sites.
9. Working with sales teams to improve and enhance marketing communications to drive sales and hit targets.
10. Maintaining a clear understanding of customer needs and analyse the competitive environment to devise
appropriate online programs and strategies.
11. Always in the know of all digital marketing trends and using innovation to constantly improve and grow the business.
1. Minimum of Bachelor degree inComputer / Web management/Marketing/ multimedia related discipline
2. Minimum of 2 years of working experience in digital marketing.
3. Knowledge of html and Analytics (eg. Google Analytics)
4. Experience in social media platforms and integration with web content.
5. Understanding of acquisition and retention of customers via online media channels.
6. Good command of read,written and spoken English,Chiniese will be advantaged.
7. Basic knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop.
|MFG - Industrial Engineer (New Product)||10 Positions|||||Bangpoo Location|||||16 Jan 2019|
|Sales Admin / Sales Coordinator||5 Positions|||||Bangpoo Location|||||17 Jan 2019|