Melbourne, Australia, October 3-4, 2018–Delta Energy Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd. showcased its latest renewable energy products and solutions at All Energy Australia 2018. Held at the Melbourne Convention Centre, All Energy is one of Australia’s largest clean and renewable energy events. This year the conference celebrated its 10th anniversary with over 180 companies and over 100 speakers joining to exhibit and discuss green energy under the theme-The Future of Energy.
Delta showcased its broad portfolio of green energy products and solutions for a variety of industrial, commercial and residential applications. Delta’s exhibited products and solutions included:
• DC Ultra-Fast Charger- for private EV and EV fleet charging
• 1MW PV Inverter - for large-scale solar power arrays
• M30A PV Inverter -the lightest, smallest and first wall mount 30kW inverter in the world
• DC Wallbox EV charger- a low-noise and energy-efficient EV charger
• LED lighting range- energy-saving industrial luminaires and smart street light solutions
• Industrial Automation Solution Demonstration - a seamless integration of Delta industrial automation products in a conveyor loop system for automated production.
• Residential Green Solution-Delta’s E5 Hybrid Energy Storage system with BX 6.0 Battery for solar power after sunset. This solution also integrates with Google home and the Delta AC Mini Plus EV charger.
In addition, Delta joined the discussions on renewable energy. At the first day of the conference, Mr. Matti Dinklemeyer, Delta Australia E-Mobility and Energy Storage Division, presented-Electric Vehicle Charging. The following day, Mr. Herman Chang, Delta Electronics General Manager of Energy Infrastructure Solutions, presented -Smart Grid Solutions.
Delta leverages its global R&D, manufacturing and sales networks to drive innovation to support Australia’s shift to green energy and a more carbon-free economy. Visitors to All Energy 2018 showed a strong interest in Delta’s focus on more efficient and integrated green solutions, which reflects Delta’s brand promise: Smarter. Greener. Together.